- Brand: Reproduction - 20th century design*
- Article #: PHALS-CUIV
- Collections: Hanging Lamps,
Interior design enthusiasts will recognize this replica of the "Artichoke" lamp from Poul Henningsen's (1958). This lamp, considered a masterpiece of world design, is made of several layers of "leaves" cut out of metal. The light it produces is dimmed because you can't see the light source placed in the centre of the artichoke. It is ideal for use in a dining room, entrance hall, office space, etc.
- Diameter: 29" / 74 cm
- Height: 27" / 69 cm
- Height adjustable up to: 122" / 310 cm
- Lightbulb: E26 - 60W
- Material: painted metal
- Available for free delivery
* This product is not a product of the current designer, not affiliated with the official manufacturer. Any mention of the designer or the name of the original product is for comparison purposes only.